Many translated example sentences containing fruit for thought German-English dictionary and search engine for German translations. Fruit for thought - German.
Its an expression thats been around in its current form since the nineteenth century apparently taking the idea of digestion and transferring it from the stomach to the brain.

Fruit for thought expression. I held that fruit. On with my fruits for thought. It says you had fruit for lunch.
Definitions of food for thought. Were each the fruit of a thought of God. I am unaware of the latest developments as regards school fruit but we thought the Commissioners idea in this respect was endearing.
Then he is given cakes and fruit for his last meal. September 19 2009 at 1221 am Uncategorized Hey guys Im sorry for my absence a rather extended absence too I dont really have any excuse for it except Im lazy i guess or just forgetful maybe both. I brought you fruit for the trip.

Gardens Are The Best Expression Of Optimism I Love Them When I Was Younger I Thought It Was Only A Thing For Grandparents Garden Growyourown Food Flower

Carrot Mascot Thinking In 2020 Vegetable Cartoon Cartoon Cartoon Art

The Decision To Celebrate Sustainablegastronomyday Recognizes It As A Cultural Expression Of The World S Natural An Gastronomy Global Recipes Sustainable Food

Good Thoughts Bear Good Fruit By James Allen Simple Reminders Good Thoughts Best Fruits

Tohru And Yuki Fruits Basket Fruits Basket Anime Anime

Thought Is The Blossom Language The Bud Action The Fruit Behind It Ralph Waldo Emerson Lighthouse Quotes Daily Reflection Thoughts

Pin By Venkatesh Pai On Osho Osho Deep Thoughts Spirituality

Here S Why I M Starting A Routine Of Taking A Probiotic Daily Healthy Summer Snacks Going Vegetarian Healthy Snack Options

Tomato Classification Chart Tomato Color Tomato Garden Fruit

The Best Fruits Basket Quotes That Will Bring Back The Feels Fruits Basket Quotes Fruits Basket Anime Fruits Basket Manga

Imagery Expression Exquisite Form Thought Which Explores Expands Tickles The Senses Dark Food Photography Beautiful Food Food

When I Was A Kid I Thought The Expression You Are What You Eat Was Dumb Now It Makes Total Sense Bowl Of Cereal Real Food Recipes Corn Syrup

Strawberry Strawberry Jaymie Metz Fine Art Fine Art Art Art Forms

Designer Clothes Shoes Bags For Women Ssense Polyvore Set I Am Awesome Happy Easter

Orange Cartoon Set B Cartoon Character Design Character Drawing

What Kind Of Fruit Makes You Smile Kidscookmonday Cooking With Kids Cooking Kinds Of Fruits

English Idioms Food For Thought English Idioms Teaching Idioms Idioms


